Hello friends! Hopeyoyu are all fine. Today I’m going to tell you some knowledge about yoga. Why Yoga is important, how we can maintain our relation with nature gifts and what are its benefits. Is it helpful for our body fitness? So let’s go to the today’s topic of Yoga Benefits and importance in our life.
Yoga Benefits And Importance In Our Life
It is a physical practice that emphasizes breath, focus and meditation. . . . Yoga builds cardiovascular health increases lung capacity, and improves human respiratory system and heart rate. It also boosts blood circulation, builds muscle, and decreases inflamation.
Benefits of yoga are endless. A few more are mentioned below.
1. Yoga can help in alleviating life style disorders like insomnia, hypertension, obesity, anxiety, stress, diabities, highblood pressure, etc.
2. Yoga is known to help relieve depression and reduce the dependence on psychiartic drugs.
3. It helps in pain management of arthritis, back pain, fibromyalgia and General muscle stiffness.
4. Yoga can Improve the functioning of the lymphatic system, thereby strengthening the immune system.
Many of the Asanas and especially the shatkarmas( like Neti, Nauli, Basti, etc ) work as effective detox methods to remove toxins from the body. They can help in eliminating sinusitis, constipation, acidity, heartburns, migraines and prevent diseases which may manifest in the Future.
These are some yoga benefits. Some yoga poses are also mentioned below with their yoga benefits.
Benefits of Anjaneyasana (Low Lunge Pose)
- Anjaneyasana gives a good stretch to the hip and the muscles around the hips including the groins.
- It strengthens the gluteus muscles.
- This develops a good sense of balance.
- It expands the chest and shoulders.
- This asana tones the organs in the abdomen and improves digestion.
- Anjaneyasana improves concentration and awareness.
- It stretches the hamstrings and the quadriceps.
How to do Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle Pose)?
- Sit on the floor with legs stretched out.
- Bend the knees and bring the feet together.
- Hold the ankles with the hands and pull it towards the groins.
- Wrap your interlaced fingers around the feet and hold it.
- Pull the feet towards you as much as possible. Do not strain.
- Try to keep the knees as close to the ground as possible, but do not force it.
- Keep the chest open and the back straight. Relax the arms and shoulders and gaze straight ahead. Breathe slowly and steadily with awareness.
- Hold the position for as long as you are comfortable.
- To release the position, free the hands and stretch the legs in front of you. Gently massage the thighs and groin muscles if there is any pain and if needed, lie in Shavasana as a relaxation pose.
- 10The knees can also be moved up and down in the final position, also popularly known as the butterfly pose and is used to loosen the groin and hip muscles.